CCA Workshop – FREE TO ATTEND!
June 29 @ 10:45 - 14:00
Following a successful workshop at Jacobs’ Reading office last year, FSDF is running another CCA workshop on 29th June 2017 at the Jacobs’ office in Cheadle. The results from Target Period 2 will have been published by this time, so should make for an interesting event.
Registration is at 10:45 with presentations starting at 11:00 and the day will end around 14:30.
- Overview of CCA reporting reflecting on Target Period 2 reporting, plus stringency tests and NOVEM.
- Update on CCA and carbon policy and touch on post-Brexit climate policy options.
- Recap on energy efficiency measures and opportunities through energy efficiency behaviour change.
- Back to basics CCA Administration & Compliance training presentation.
The workshop will be delivered by Claire Chaffer, Technical Director, Sustainable Solutions at Jacobs and her team.
To book your place(s), please email email@example.com and be sure to include the following information:
- CCA Target Unit identifier : CSDF/T00XXX
- Name and role of person/people from your company who will be attending
- Any dietary requirements