This initiative has been designed to provide a highly visible declaration of the FSDF’s leadership for members who are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all involved in the food storage and distribution industry sector.
Incorporating everyone from business leaders to the individuals on the shop floor, the programme mirrors the aims of the wider HSE strategy in encouraging continuous improvement, accountability and recognition of the wider perspective regarding Health and Safety and the need to actively support and share best practice to improve the health and safety performance within our industry sector.
To register your interest or find out more about the programme, submit your details using the form on the right of this page or call the FSDF team.
- Greater visibility and recognition of being proactive in achieving and maintaining the highest standards of health and safety performance, with customers, suppliers and the HSE
- Company-wide involvement and accountability in all matters relating to health and safety
- Expert guidance and advice on all matters relating to health and safety
- Recognised standard of achievement – which can be displayed on letterhead, vehicles and websites
We are currently developing a private area of this website where members of the Health & Safety Leadership Programme will have access to:
- A Health and Safety Forum
- Articles and other relevant information relating to current health and safety issues
- ‘Best Practice’ case studies
- Accident statistics and other benchmarking data