Climate Change Agreement Training Workshop
Tuesday 2nd July 10:45 – 14:00 Open to employees of companies that hold a FSDF CCA only.
Workshop places will be managed on a first come, first served basis, and there are limited places so please reserve your place early to be sure you secure one.
To book your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the below information:
- CCA Target Unit identifier : CSDF/T00XXX
- Name(s) and role(s) of the employee(s) from your CCA holding company who will be attending
- Any dietary requirements
The workshop is free of charge and there will be a cold buffet lunch provided.
10.45 Registration and coffee
11:00 Introduction and welcome from Shane Brennan, FSDF Chief Executive
11:15 CCA Reporting
– Target Period 3: review of results
– CCA timeline
11:45 CCA policy
– Carbon policy outlook
– CCA Evaluation
– Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting
12:45 Energy Efficiency
– Energy efficiency challenges
– Getting the most out of
13:00 Back to Basics: CCA Administration & Compliance
– Changes you need to tell us about
– Data changes – Base Year and Target Period data
– Evidence pack structure
– 70-30 site surveys
– CCA timeline
13:45 Question and answer session
The workshop and lunch are free of charge; however, there is a condition that you register in advance and provide full details of the person/people from your company that has an FSDF CCA who will be attending so we can manage numbers.
Only members of companies that hold an FSDF CCA will be admitted.