Cold Storage 2019 is THE event for the UK cold storage industry
The FSDF Cold Storage Conference is THE event for the UK cold storage industry being held on 14th March 2019 at the National Conference Centre, Birmingham.
The Conference is designed for senior and emerging leaders in temperature-controlled storage businesses. Leaders will be drawn from commercial, operational and regulatory compliance functions. It will also attract a strong cohort of professionals providing services and equipment solutions to cold storage businesses.
- Harnessing opportunity and meeting challenges facing the future of cold storage businesses
- The innovations that are changing our industry
- What you need to know
- Tim Moran | Managing Director | Yearsley Logistics / Lineage UK
- Nick Eades | Chief Marketing Officer | Wincanton
- Ed Sibley | Commercial Director | HIM consumer grocery market research specialists
- Claire Chaffer | Technical Director, Carbon & Energy | Jacobs
- Peter von Lany | Senior Technologist | Jacobs
- Dr Dermot Cotter | Managing Director | Star Technical Solutions
- Kati Arndt | Associate Partner, Cognitive Process Transformation | IBM
Partnership Opportunities are also available for this event. Contact us for more details.