Free Employment Law Update for FSDF Members
Croner, who provide the FSDF Business Advice Line, are hosting this event specifically for FSDF member companies.
Taking place at their Head Office in Hinkley and running from 09:30 until 12:30, to include a buffet lunch, the event will consist of the latest “hot topics” and most common helpline issues:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how this impacts on employment law
- Employment tribunals: How to protect your business against rising claims following the abolition of tribunal fees in July
- How to reduce sickness and absence
- Employment documentation – what you need and how often it should be updated
- Employee discipline and grievance situations: top tips for managing sensitive situations