FSDF CCA Training Workshop – 10th July 2018
All FSDF CCA members are invited to attend a Climate Change Agreement Training Workshop on Tuesday 10th July 2018 at the Jacobs offices in Cheadle Heath, Stockport.
Workshop places will be managed on a first come, first served basis, and there are limited places so please reserve your place early to be sure you secure one.
To book your place, please email email@example.com and be sure to include the below information:
- CCA Target Unit identifier : CSDF/T00XXX
- Name(s) and role(s) of the employee(s) from your CCA holding company who will be attending
- Any dietary requirements
The workshop is free of charge and there will be a cold buffet lunch provided.
The agenda for the workshop is:
Registration and coffee (10.45 am-11.00 am)
Introduction and welcome (11.00 am – 11.05 am)
CCA Reporting (11.05 am – 11.45 am)
- Target Period 3: review of 2017 results
- Secondary reporting
CCA policy (11.45-12.15pm)
- BEIS Review of CCAs
- The “Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting” Framework
- The Clean Growth strategy
- Brexit update
Lunch (12.15 – 12.45pm)
Carbon saving (12.45 pm – 1.00 pm)
- Energy efficiency behaviour change
Back to Basics: CCA Administration & Compliance (1.00pm- 1.45pm)
- Changes you need to tell us about
- Data changes – Base Year and Target Period data
- Evidence pack structure
- 70-30 site surveys
- CCA timeline
Question and answer session (1.45 pm-2.00pm)
The workshop and lunch are free of charge; however, there is a condition that you register in advance and provide full details of the person/people from your company that has an FSDF CCA who will be attending so we can manage numbers. Only members of companies that hold an FSDF CCA will be admitted.