- This event has passed.
FREE Employment Law Update for FSDF Members
March 22 @ 09:30 - 13:00
This event is free to attend for FSDF members.
Croner, who provide the FSDF Business Advice Line, are hosting this event specifically for FSDF member companies.
Taking place at their Head Office in Hinkley and running from 09:30 until 12:30, to include a buffet lunch, the event will consist of the latest “hot topics” and most common helpline issues:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how this impacts on employment law
- Employment tribunals: How to protect your business against rising claims following the abolition of tribunal fees in July
- How to reduce sickness and absence
- Employment documentation – what you need and how often it should be updated
- Employee discipline and grievance situations: top tips for managing sensitive situations
Who are Croner?
Croner has a long history operating in the compliance market. The company was founded in 1941 with the name Croner Publications Limited, in 1947 the seminal HR bible ‘The Reference Book for Employers’ was launched, 1997 saw the introduction of consultancy services, and in 2003 the product portfolio was widened further with the introduction of software and pay and benefits services.
Today Croner is a world-class workplace business partner for the thousands of organisations it supports daily, through market-leading advice and services.
- Over 70 years’ experience in compliance support and systems
- Croner consultants have an average of 15 years’ industry experience
- Successful resolution in over 90% of Tribunal cases
- Provide over 100 Associations with members’ advice services