- This event has passed.
HVAC & Refrigeration Show
January 23 @ 10:00 - January 25 @ 16:00
FDSF, Marshall Fleet Solutions and Montracon join forces on one stand to promote temperature-controlled food transport at the HVAC & Refrigeration Show.
The ACR Show is back, with a new name, a new date and a new venue.
Following feedback from exhibitors and visitors, the ACR Show has been re-named the HVAC & Refrigeration Show and will be held at ExCel, London on 23-25 January 2018.
2018 will also see the launch of a new sector, refrigerated and chilled food transportation, and FSDF has teamed up with Federation members Marshall Fleet Solutions and Montracon to provide a centrepiece for this new area.
Our CEO, Chris Sturman, will also be chairing one of the Business Insights Panels, discussing the potential post-Brexit impacts on the temperature controlled logistics along with a panel from the food supply chain and other experts.
Join us, along with many other industry specialists at ExCel London for this re-vamped exhibition which also includes the IOR Conference.
Industry Insights Series
- Air conditioners; Air conditioning; Air handling
- Bar and restaurant equipment; Catering and bakery equipment;
- Coils and condensers
- Cold rooms, cold stores
- Compressors; Fans; Fan coils
- Controls and monitoring equipment; Instrumentation
- Cranes and lifting
- Ductwork; Dampers: Grilles
- Energy management systems
- Heat exchangers; Heat pump
- Heat transfer fluids; Heating
- Humidification; Humidifiers
- Ice makers
- Inspection; health and safety
- Refrigeration; refrigerated display equipment
- Chilled food distribution/ transport