Working At Height on Mobile Refrigeration
October 4 @ 09:30 - 16:30£150.00 – £180.00
HSE statistics show that falls from height represent a high proportion of fatal accidents and specified injuries each year. Working at height is a high-risk activity and the planning, selection and use of a safe means of access and working platform is critical to prevent injuries to refrigeration engineers whilst carrying out their duties.
The Food Storage and Distribution Federation is once again collaborating with the British Frozen Food Federation on a subject which affects members of both organisations.
Both Federations have been working together over the past 2 years to provide evidence of Best Practice within the industry to help members to meet their legal obligations in this area and this event will provide access to practical solutions to AVOID or PREVENT falls from height on mobile refrigeration as well as reinforcing legal obligations and the consequences of accidents.
- Working at Height in the Food Industry: Health & Safety Executive
- Fall from Height Case Study: NFU Mutual
- Avoiding Working at Height: Example of refrigeration unit mounted underneath the vehicle: Brakes
- Safety in Mobile Elevated Work Platforms: Mentor Training
- Legal Consequences of an Accident: Keoghs
- Industry Best Practice Project: FSDF / BFFF
- Practical Demonstrations of Solutions: 6 Demonstration Areas showing delegates a range of solutions
or scroll down to book online
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities available.
Contact the FSDF team for more information
Registration 09:30 close 15:00
FSDF and BFFF Members £150 + VAT
Non-Members £180 + VAT