Five Minutes with FSDF Associate Member Bluseal Doors
Bluseal joined FSDF as an Associate Member in the summer of 2018, we thought it was time to take five minutes to find out a little more about the best person to contact, who they are and what they do within our industry and here is what we found out.
- Who is the main person that our members could contact for information
Steven Spencer, Managing Director
- What do they do & contact details?
On the 1st February 2019, Bluseal will be celebrating 15 years of providing the very best hygienic doors to the food industry. The door range includes personnel, hinged chill/freezer, sliding, swing, rapid rise, roller shutters, sectional and a selection of fire rated doors. Steven and the 30-strong staff at Bluseal have consistently delivered outstanding customer service, whether it is a quick turnaround for an initial quotation or a speedy response to an emergency call-out.
- Bluseal have a complete portfolio of door solutions to enable us to recommend the correct product for your application.
- We have teams of experienced door engineers, who work nationwide, installing new doors or carrying out professional repair works to existing doors.
- Our service and maintenance packages are tailored to suit the individual needs of each customer, and we work with you to try and reduce call-out charges and costly repairs.
However, choosing the correct door type or even the most economical service package for your organisation requires skill. By asking Bluseal to carry out a door survey, you will be getting genuine advice from a reputable and experienced door company.
All FSDF members are entitled to a free door survey. This no-obligation service provides peace of mind at no cost; either confirming that your existing doors are in good working order or advising on remedial works that could save on expensive repair costs further down the line.
- Why is it important to be part of FSDF?
It is a great honour to be partnered with the FSDF, the sole UK Trade body for the UK Food and Drink Logistics industry. Over the last 15 years Bluseal have supplied a wide range of door products to numerous companies within the food and drink sector and we hope that by joining the FSDF we can continue to pass on our technical knowledge and expertise to provide real value to FSDF members.
- What are their aspirations for the industry?
“At Bluseal, we are passionate about providing quality doors and I am keen to advise FSDF members on what door types will work best in their current environment. Together with the level of service we provide, I am sure that we can make a positive difference to FSDF members in the coming years.”